Helping new Americans in their journey to become active, productive participants in their new country is the goal of the experienced, compassionate professional staff of the Immigrant and Refugee Services Department of Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County
Jewish Family Services provides immigration services to assist immigrants and refugees. Jewish Family Services is government-certified to advocate on behalf of immigrants in matters brought before the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Ongoing services include:
- Assistance with all immigrant applications, including citizenship, green card, family visa, and consular forms.
- Representation at United States Citizenship & Integration Services (USCIS)
- Legal Advocacy and access to social services
- Civics focused English as a Second Language (ESL) and Citizenship classes for lawful permanent residents
- Immigration/citizenship information workshops
- Refugee employment services
CITIZENSHIP & NATURALIZATION SERVICES:
Jewish Family Services provides naturalization application assistance, ESL/citizenship classes for lawful permanent residents, representation at immigration interviews, ongoing case management, and advocacy and referral services. Jewish Family Services is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals to represent clients before USCIS.
Watch YouTube videos to learn how to apply for U.S. Citizenship: