Helping new Americans in their journey to become active, productive participants in their new country is the goal of the experienced, compassionate professional staff in the JFVS Immigrant and Refugee Services Department.
JFVS provides immigration services to assist immigrants and refugees. JFVS is government-certified to advocate on behalf of immigrants in matters brought before the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Ongoing services include:
- Assistance with all immigrant applications
- Representation at United States Citizenship & Integration Services (USCIS)
- Legal Advocacy and access to social services
- English as a second language (ESL) and Citizenship classes
- Refugee Resettlement Services
- Immigration/citizenship information workshops
- Refugee employment services
CITIZENSHIP & NATURALIZATION SERVICES: JFVS continues to assist senior refugees in applying for green cards, naturalization and eligible benefits. Case management, advocacy and referral services are also provided on an individual basis.
Watch YouTube videos to learn how to apply for U.S. Citizenship: