Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals to represent clients before the US Department of Homeland Security. Jewish Family Services is government-certified to represent immigrants before the US Citizenship and Integration Service.
- Assistance with all immigrant applications including citizenship, Green Card and Family Visa
- Representation at USCIS interviews
- Legal Advocacy
- Civics-focused English as a Second Language classes, citizenship interview preparation classes and tutoring
- Refugee Resettlement Services
- Immigration/citizenship information workshops
- CITIZENSHIP CLASSES SCHEDULE
Please contact Jewish Family Services at 732-777-1940, or e-mail Office@jfsmiddlesex.org, if you have any further questions.